SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


I hope you're not intending to be so condescending. It's as much as i can take and you're so independent you just refuse to bend, so I keep bending till I break. I FEEL BROKEBACK. no seriously, backs break. like PBFTCTCTCH. BREAK. ohwell, I'm finally seeing a gooddoc soon. I hope I broke my back and knee(I know knees cant break) so I can stay home and be an antisocialite(:

BOYSLIKEGIRLS ALBUM IS A MUST-HAVE. I thought I had to get an import of theirs but with my BIGEYES.like this BIG.I SAW IT at hmv. Im still waiting for my imports...going pp later to order Quietdrive's :D EVANESCENCE's is quite okaaay.. But Amylee seems to be getting all the attention, like i don't get the band feeling anymore. I was expecting even nicer songs than "callmewhenyouresober", but that seems to be the only nice number..for now.. ohwell. I prefer WITHINTEMPTATION. They're from holland i think. Reminds me of Evanescence too. melancholic music, GREATSTUFF. The lead singer can reaally sing, and I mean really. Sometimes I think she can just fly by the highness of her. ..voice. Some slow numbers but anyhow YOUVE GOT TO LISTEN TO EM.THEEARLYNOVEMBER TOO TOO TOO. AND JET is baacck.love their new mv. LOVE THEIR ALBUM too:DJet has never been so gooood.

& remember to be LEGALLY HAPPY. you'll be arrested and jailed and whatever else for downloading music :P (its on the news. they're opening two eyes like. this. O.O)

I PROMISE YOU ELAINECHIA MY HANDS WILL BE THINNER. YOU JUST GET WELL ASAP ALRIGHT. I PROMISE. ! hahahaha :)
&Im sososo sorry rachel&co for monday too.. :/

It feels like the stars are getting closer and the sky is closing in, And I don't know where to begin. It's so easy to destroy and condemn the ones you do not understand. Do you ever wonder if it's justifed?


'nothingissound